I’m “Django Unchained” out. I’m tired of explaining why I liked it, tired of reading online dissertations, theses and history papers breaking down and over-analyzing yay or nay for why “Django Unchained” was liked or disliked; or being reminded about the downfall-of-all-of-black-humanity-and intelligentsia-because-of-the-audacity-of-a-privileged-white-man-callously-reimagining-slavery-and-the-drones-of-brainwashed-people-going-to-see-it. I’m exhausted. However, this firestorm of debate has confirmed some theories that I have brewing in my mind about human beings. So, here are six things that “Django Unchained” has taught me about life and people (specifically Spike Lee).
Home » Spike Lee
- ✎ Justine Monikue ✖ on Janelle Monae x Erykah Badu in ‘Q.U.E.E.N.’ [Video]
- Gangstarr Girl on London Calling: GangStarr Girl is Coming to Visit
- ✎ Justine Monikue ✖ on London Calling: GangStarr Girl is Coming to Visit
- Shannon J. Rhett on New Music From Omar: The UK Based Soul Singer Releasing New Material
- Gangstarr Girl on The Gossip Game & Ratchets Coming Home to Roost
Angela Simmons Azealia Banks Barbados Beyonce Biggie Biggie Smalls DJ Premier Drake Dreadlocks Erykah Badu GangStarr Guru Haiti Hip-Hop Jay-Z J Dilla Lady Luck Likwuid Lil' Kim Lil Wayne Lola Monroe London Malik 16 Massive Attack My Mic Sounds Nice Nicki Minaj Nola Darling Notorious BIG NY Lean 25 Omar Pole Dancing Queen Latifah Rah Digga Rick Ross Rihanna Shockra Studio Solange The Noisettes Tiger Woods Travel Trina Vegan Vibe Magazine Will.i.am Young Money