Carmen over at Lipstick Fashion Mascara inspired me to sing my own praises of the new Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Lipstick. I purchased Neon Red and Brazen Berry from Target and I am in love. These products are creamy and pigmented. They remind me of a mix between a gloss and traditional lipstick but they’re not too shiny and not too matte and deliver the perfect amount of color, which can be played up or down depending on how pro or afraid of bold lips you are. I am pro bold lips so, if I were going out I’d pile on more color and add a liner (even though liners aren’t necessary for these particular shades). The pics above are just basic swatches without liner.
Home » Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Lipstick Gets Product Love
- ✎ Justine Monikue ✖ on Janelle Monae x Erykah Badu in ‘Q.U.E.E.N.’ [Video]
- Gangstarr Girl on London Calling: GangStarr Girl is Coming to Visit
- ✎ Justine Monikue ✖ on London Calling: GangStarr Girl is Coming to Visit
- Shannon J. Rhett on New Music From Omar: The UK Based Soul Singer Releasing New Material
- Gangstarr Girl on The Gossip Game & Ratchets Coming Home to Roost
Angela Simmons Azealia Banks Barbados Beyonce Biggie Biggie Smalls DJ Premier Drake Dreadlocks Erykah Badu GangStarr Guru Haiti Hip-Hop Jay-Z J Dilla Lady Luck Likwuid Lil' Kim Lil Wayne Lola Monroe London Malik 16 Massive Attack My Mic Sounds Nice Nicki Minaj Nola Darling Notorious BIG NY Lean 25 Omar Pole Dancing Queen Latifah Rah Digga Rick Ross Rihanna Shockra Studio Solange The Noisettes Tiger Woods Travel Trina Vegan Vibe Magazine Will.i.am Young Money